Thursday, March 23, 2006

The C->T->P->M Process

SiteSell's founder, Dr. Ken Evoy, is the first person that I know of to introduce to Internet business wannabes the concept of C->T->P->M.

Or rather the C->T->P->M Process.

Content -> Traffic -> PREsell -> Monetize

I only began to apprehend the steps I need to take to successful build and grow my online business after my first introduction to the C->T->P->M process several years ago. It was a powerful concept for me, and enabled me to transform my ebusiness to the next level.

This process essentially shows you how the web really works, and why most website owners have got it all wrong with regards to building an online business.

C->T->P->M is consistently outlined in many of Ken's books and reports, including the SBI! site building process manual. But in SBI!, it is more of a system than a process as the SBI! Action Guide divide the C->T->P->M process into do-able steps where you can proceed at your own pace.

Just in case you would like to read about Ken's C->T->P->M process, then this brief article on C->T->P->M in a Nutshell will explain it all...

If you are at all serious about ebusiness, then you will get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home